White Rava / Semolina
Ripe Banana (Medium Size)
1. Peel and mash the banana and keep it aside.
2. Heat 1 tbs of ghee in a heavy bottomed pan. Fry the rava till it gives out good aroma. Keep it aside for cool down.
3. In the same pan, add 1 tbs of ghee and fry the cashew nuts and dry grapes till they turn into golden color. Keep it aside.
4. In the same pan, add 2 cups of water and heat it to boil. Add cardamom powder.
5. Then add the roasted rava slowly. Stir continuously till the water evaporates.
6. Add sugar and stir continuously. When the sugar is fully dissolved, add the remaining ghee and mashed banana. Stir continuously till it leaves the sides of the pan.
7. Garnish with fried cashews and dry grapes.
Serve it hot or chilled.