Balloon Vine / Mudakkathan Keerai
1. Clean and wash the leaves.
2. Then grind the leaves with little water into a find paste.
3. Add this paste and salt with dosai batter. Mix them well and keep it aside for 10 mins.
4. Heat the tawa and pour one ladle full of batter into a thick circular shape.
5. Pour few drops of oil along the sides of the dosa. Turn over once it reaches golden color.
6. Remove the dosa, when it is golden on both sides.
Serve Dosai with Tomato Chutney.I am sending this to Joythi's Healthy & Hearty and Ayeesha's Any one can cook.
Mudakathan is a herb used in Tamilnadu. This prevents all types of bone joint pains. This herb mudakathan is relieves body pain. Its leaves are used for nervous diseases and Rheumatism. Include mudakkathan keerai in your food for 48 days continuously and see the difference.