This is an aromatic, yummy and crispy cookies recipe. It is also kids special cookies because the biscuits are filled with jam.
1. Preheat the oven at 200o C for 10 mins.
2. Sieve the maida and baking soda together, and keep it aside.
2. Beat the butter well and add the powdered sugar with it.
3. Mix them well till the sugar dissolves completely.
4. Now add the maida and mix them well. Knead a soft dough like a chapathi dough.
5. Now roll the dough into ½ inch thickness and cut with a cookie cutter into round shape or any shape.
6. Now make an impression at its center using your thumb and fill it with jam.