1. Dry the chillies under sun light or microwave them until they become crisp. No need to remove the stem from the chillies.
2. Then transfer them into the container and give it to flour mill shop for grinding into a fine powder.
3. Spread the powder on the paper to make it cool down.
4. After it got completely cooled, store it in a large air tight container for later use. For daily use store a portion in small air tight container.
1. You can use both round or lengthy chillies.
2. If you need only a small quantity of powder, you can grind it in mixie itself.