All Purpose Powder / Maida
1. Heat the milk in a heavy bottomed or non stick pan.
2. Stir the milk occasionally until it is reduced to ¼ of its quantity as in Figure1.
3. Add sugar, maida and cardamom powder as in Figure2.
4. Mix them well and add ghee.
5. Stir continuously till the halwa leaves the sides of the pan or the ghee gets separated from the halwa as in Figure3.
6. Switch off the stove.
7. Garnish with grated badam.
I have posted this recipe to the following events:
1. Only Festive Foods by Preethi and Pari.
2. CFK - Festive Food by Sharmi.